Welcome to the South Sound Squash Club
in the Cayman Islands
South Sound Squash Club (SSSC) is the Caribbean’s premier squash facility with 7 air-conditioned international courts.
Check out our video on what our club has to offer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Caf7igdiAAk
A members-owned not-for-profit club, the SSSC was originally built in 1984 with 3 courts by a core of founding members. In 2004, Hurricane Ivan hit Cayman very hard, with 85% of the island’s buildings being damaged. SSSC was extensively damaged and had to be totally overhauled and rebuilt. We now boast world-class facilities best facilities in the Caribbean.
With over 190 active members and 2 squash coaches and a program calendar ranging from in-house, national and international events and tournaments.
Our Facility Includes:
• 6 glass back
• 1 hardback
• Viewing for over 100 on court 1
• Viewing for over 60 on court 2
• All courts and the entire SSSC facility are air-conditioned
• Men’s and Women’s change rooms include showers and lockers
• Professional Squash Coaching Available
• Stringing Service
• Fully stocked squash pro shop
• Free Wi-Fi Internet
• TV Sports Viewing in Bar
• Lounge Area